Policies + Guidelines
*By booking an appointment with pbeauty212 you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Schedule is only visible to the public up to 30 DAYS in advance. If you do not see any openings it means all spots are taken. Please check periodically for last minute openings or join the wait list. You may pre-book your next appointment during your service.
- Late grace period is 10 minutes. Any time after, the service may be canceled or shortened if possible. If appointment needs to be rescheduled / canceled, the cancellation fee will apply per service. Please plan accordingly.
- Upon booking, Square will automatically create an account for you with Square Appointments.
You can safely and easily sign back in to book future appointments using your mobile number at any time.
- A processing fee of $5.00 will apply if your form of payment is a credit/debit card. To avoid this fee, you must pay with either cash, Zelle or Venmo.
- There is a 50% cancellation fee per service booked. If you do not show up for your appointment or cancel within the cancellation window ( 24 hours prior to appointment ), the fees will be charged to the credit card on file. No-call / no shows are charged 100% service fee. Fee must be paid before your next scheduled appointment.
-Consistent no-shows, cancellations/rescheduling will result in requiring a deposit of 50% total of services booked, if deposit is not paid the day of booking, the appointment will be canceled.
If you do not receive an appointment confirmation, you DO NOT have an appointment scheduled.
- When booking any gel polish services, please come with bare nails. (Regular polish is okay.)
I will NOT work over or remove another nail technician's work / product. If your last appointment with me was a gel polish service, please book the "gel polish removal" option when booking your appointment to allow for proper removal time.
-For the safety and courtesy to others who are working or getting services, small children are not allowed at time of service.