Policies + Guidelines
*By booking an appointment with pbeauty212 you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Schedule is only visible to the public up to 60 DAYS in advance. If you do not see any openings it means all spots are taken. Please check periodically for last minute openings. You may pre-book your next appointment during your service.
- Late grace period is 10 minutes. Any time after, the appointment may be shortened if possible.
If appointment needs to be rescheduled, the cancellation fee will apply. Please plan accordingly.
- Upon booking, Square will automatically create an account for you with Square Appointments.
You can safely and easily sign back in to book future appointments using your mobile number at any time.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable forms of payment.
Gratuity is accepted in cash, Zelle or Venmo.
- There is a 50% cancellation fee per service booked. If you do not show up, call, or cancel within the cancellation window ( 6 hours prior to appointment ), the fee will be charged to the credit card on file. Fee must be paid before your next scheduled appointment.
- When booking any "no chip" services, please come with bare nails. (Regular polish is okay.)
I will NOT work over or remove another nail technician's work / product. If your last appointment with me was a no chip service, please book the free "no chip removal" option when booking your appointment to allow for removal time.
-For the safety and courtesy to others who are working or getting services, small children are not allowed at time of service.
- Due to COVID19, ALL guests are asked to wear a mask entering and leaving the building. Guests will be asked to sanitize upon entering. Those who are fully vaccinated are NOT required to wear a mask during the service.